RICWA Invites You and Your Family to Free Tours to See How Clean Water Is Made!
Rhode Island Wastewater Treatment Plant OPEN HOUSES
April 23 – 29 is National Clean Water Week and the Rhode Island Clean Water Association (RICWA) will be sponsoring Open Houses at five of the state’s water resource recovery facilities—the “hidden in plain sight” infrastructure that you pay for. You will be amazed at the process for making clean water!
- All tours are free and will be from 10am to 1pm
- Pick your nearest facility & date!
- Check the local news for more information.
• East Providence (1 Crest Avenue, Riverside) Tuesday 4/25 RD 4/27
• Quonset (150 Zarbo Avenue, North Kingstown) Wednesday 4/26
• Westerly (87 Margin Street) Thursday 4/27
• Warwick (125 Arthur W. Devine Boulevard) Saturday 4/29 RD 5/6
• Providence/NBC (2 Ernest Street) Saturday 4/29
- Tours will be at your leisure between the publicized time frames!
- Come with your questions; these tours are Great for all ages!
- No open-toed shoes, high heels, or flip-flops. RD = Rain Date